Good evening, people!
I was nominated awhile back for a Liebster award by dottiedaniels! Hurray! I’m very honored and am happy that, hopefully, I may be helping some other people with my shenanigans.
Here are the rules:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented you the award and provide a link back to their blog.
- Write five random facts about yourself
- Nominate five other bloggers who you feel deserve the award and have less than 200 followers.
- Answer five questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees five questions.
Here are Dottie’s Questions and Answers:
Who is your favorite person (living or deceased)?
My favorite person is my grandmother who I call Nani. She was my mother when my real mother was under the influence.
What is your favorite subject to write about?
Openly talk about what it’s like to be bipolar and losing weight 🙂
What is your favorite place in the world?
My boyfriend’s house, where I feel safe.
What was your favorite toy when you were little?
What was the last song you heard?
The Sailor Moon opening sequence (Moonlight Densestu) (from the original anime).
Five More Facts About Me!
1. I can make a really creepy, deranged face (thanks in part to my Belly’s Palsy) where I fold my upper lip into my mouth. My teeth are exposed and it is genuinely frightening.
2. My cats that I had since I was a child (and has since passed away) all had names started with the letter “B”. The last cat to have a B name is my big, muscular, black cat, Buck.
3. I recently renewed my WoW subscription. Can you tell I’m bored?
4. Before I chose human resources as my major, I considered something in computers.
5. I swear when I’m happy. I know it’s a bad habit, but damnit, I love it so much.
Five Questions I’d like YOU to answer!
1. If there was a time in your life that you were depressed, what did you do to help yourself?
2. Do you have any pets? If so, how long have you had them?
3. Do you play any video games?
4. If you had one piece of advice to give to your younger self, what would it be?
5. Who is the most inspirational person in your life & why?