I look like this right now in my woman-child room. Hurray!
I’m trying to change the fact I currently posting once a week. MOAR FUN!111 I say. MOAR.
Besides weight loss, I do fun things!
- Video editing
- Image editing
- Play video games (PC & console)
- Playing horror games (PC & console)
- Watching horror movies (specifically, foreign horror)
- Listen to Winger (and Dokken, Def Leppard, Whitesnake, etc)
- Watch Anime/The X-Files
- Re-watching the entire anime of Sailor Moon on Hulu
- Reading peoples’ blogs and nodding instead of commenting (I’m terrible at that)
- LOOKING FOR A DAMN JOB!
It seriously irks my ass how difficult it is to find a job. Just some background: I have a Bachelors in business administration with a concentration in human resources management. I have over five years experience. Why I can’t even find a simple office administration job or even a secretary position is beyond me.
I’ve been through agencies. It’s been close: I’ll get all the way to the final approval from a hiring manager and they decide they want someone with less experience.
On a more positive note, editing videos using Pinnacle is really fun. I’m glad I purchased Pinnacle Studio Ultimate before I became unemployed. I’m working on a video having to do with the Pope. Not in a mean way: it’s all in good fun.
I usually finish them faster, but lately, I’ve been really down about my lack of progress when finding employment.
What do you guys do besides weight loss or whatnot?